2012年2月11日星期六

Girls Gathering



My blog covered with dust and spiderwebs again.hahax. Lazy writting n express my feeling here. CNY finally PASSED. Weight gained! urghh....

Do write abt YTD- Girls Gathering. <3

Glancing at the clock, it showed 6.00pm. goshh! havent prepare anything even bath. JY said reach my house at 630pm. Witout any delay, i took a bath in the short time. After well dressed, while waiting JY, my hp rang incessantly. V were deciding where v want 2 go n meet- Winter Warmer.

JY n I reached there 1st continue by Gini. Gini n i dont like it much. Dont know y. Then v went Tutti fruitti waiting YS, Crystal and Gaik come. While waiting, v sure kapsiao. After they reached, v went Swensens for dinner. Take a pew n order wat v wan. B4 leaving , I asked waitertook a photo 4 us. He simpered at me. 'Dont know how 2 use hp?' ==''

Long time din meet up. I miss those schooling time. Miss my crazy frenz. Miss those time v study 2gether. But i never ever miss those suffering exam week. hiak hiak!

U all r most influential ppl in my life. God's gift which had been bestowed upon me! Thanks GOD!
Best sista 4ever.


Mouth watering dishes.


Here r some photos.
END.

没有评论:

发表评论